Sugar Glider Neighborhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Won't You Be Our Neighbor?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Usha77
First Time Home Owner
First Time Home Owner
Usha77

***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash*** Empty
PostSubject: ***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash***   ***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash*** EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 11:10

The SUGAR Group is turning 6 years old and we want to invite all of you to help us celebrate our birthday! We are throwing this FREE online birthday bash on Saturday, October 25th, 2014. For those of you who have joined us for our birthday event in the past, you know what a great time we have playing games together and we would love to share the fun with you again. For those of you have not had the pleasure, come see what it's all about! This year's Birthday Bash will include some incredibly fun and potentially hilarious events like a “Dollars Dare” and other entertaining games and contests as well as auctions, prizes, and surprises!

TSG will each be posting a tentative schedule and registration information for this exciting event soon. Keep an eye out for that and we hope to see you all there!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
Usha77
First Time Home Owner
First Time Home Owner
Usha77

PostSubject: Re: ***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash***   ***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash*** EmptyOctober 13th 2014, 20:01

Woohoo!! Registration for our awesome FREE Birthday Bash is open now here: http://www.sugargroup.org/Register-for-Birthday-Bash.html Hope to see you all there!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
Sugar&Spice
ADMIN
Sugar&Spice

PostSubject: Re: ***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash***   ***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash*** EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 15:06

I registered for this event and was wondering if my registration was received. I haven't gotten any notifications or confirmation it was received. Just want to make sure I am on the list to attend. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sugar&Spice
ADMIN
Sugar&Spice

PostSubject: Re: ***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash***   ***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash*** EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 02:26

ok, all is well Very Happy Got my invite.
Back to top Go down
Cora
hmm... i wonder why nobody takes me seriously...
Cora

PostSubject: Re: ***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash***   ***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash*** EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 12:49

YAY, Have fun!!! Please tell us your experience when you its over Smile
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/corassuggies
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash***   ***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash*** Empty

Back to top Go down

***The SUGAR Group's 2014 Online Birthday Bash***
Page 1 of 1