Sugar Glider Neighborhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Won't You Be Our Neighbor?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2013 SGGA Call for Donations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jacknsally
2013 SGGA Hostess!!!!!
jacknsally

2013 SGGA Call for Donations Empty
PostSubject: 2013 SGGA Call for Donations   2013 SGGA Call for Donations EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 16:33

We all know we love to receive wonderful items for our gliders and this wouldn't be possible without the generous donors of the glider community. Donating to the SGGA Door prizes & Goody bags is a great way of sharing your talents - so calling all talented vendors- We'd love to see your great products.
Not a vendor- that's ok- everyone can contribute.

We always have great treasures in our Goody bags -Items donated to the goody bags or door prizes do not have to be glider related- there are always great "human" gifts in the door prizes.

We are filling 150 Goody Bags this year. But don't let that number scare you- you could always grab a friend and share on the goody's you donated.

If mailing your donations- Please mail them by July 15th to assure arrival in time for the SGGA
please send them to
SGGA c/o Nancy Lynch
7800 Mockingbird Lane #173
N. Richland Hills TX 76180

If you need any ideas or want to check if your idea is already present in the goody bags- PLMK
Your time & donations are greatly appreciated & if you have a business card, you'd like to share- please send them as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mobmilli/
Cora
hmm... i wonder why nobody takes me seriously...
Cora

PostSubject: Re: 2013 SGGA Call for Donations   2013 SGGA Call for Donations EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 22:38

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/corassuggies
Cora
hmm... i wonder why nobody takes me seriously...
Cora

PostSubject: Re: 2013 SGGA Call for Donations   2013 SGGA Call for Donations EmptyMarch 13th 2013, 21:14

Every donation no matter how big or small makes the SGGA that much better!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/corassuggies
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 SGGA Call for Donations   2013 SGGA Call for Donations Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 SGGA Call for Donations
Page 1 of 1